- Self-Image is the most important thing to tackle because we have to start you to seeing who you really are and who God created you to be. In this, the longest session, we will identify and strengthen your positive qualities and begin the process of changing your mental diet.
Module 2—Your Relationship with Others
- One of the greatest problems facing us today is the lack of strong relationships with others. Especially in a technology driven age. This week we will go over what it means to be a “good-finder.” Then we will delve into what we can learn from our current relationships.
- We have all been told we need to have goals, we need to set them, we need to achieve them but rarely has anyone told you how to do that. In Week 3 we will actually go through Mr. Ziglar’s, Seven Step Goal Setting Formula. A formula that can be used on any size of goal you have!
- Attitude is the little thing that can make a BIG DIFFERENCE! With the right attitude your ability to accomplish the first three steps is going to be exponentially more possible. We will talk about choosing your attitude and making sure yours is one worth catching.
- For most people “work” is a bad four-letter word. If you are willing to create a strong work ethic and then race to the finish your life will improve drastically.
- The key to Building the Best You all comes down to the 6th and final step. This week we will talk about the importance of being “Intelligently IGNORANT!” With this principle you will be able to bust through the obligations and limitations that may have shackled you in the past.